A Knight Never Yields
A downloadable game
Fantasy game where you have to finish each level twice; once the normal way, second time completely blinded.
A Knight Never Yields is the platform game where you
- Play as hero with no eye-sight
- Use your hearing, sense of rhythm and visual clues to finish each level
- Unlock new skills to overcome deadly traps
- Face 20 levels - difficulty goes higher as you progress
- Get straight into game with simple tutorials covering each aspect of the game
Use your hearing, wit, sense of rhythm, memory and in-game clues to get through each level. Complete all Trials and emerge as true knight - Member of the Order of Blind Knights!
Game in development
A Knight Never Yields is currently in later stage of development. The game is fully playable, with core mechanics and level design fully fleshed out. Current price is not a full price and is a special offer for itch.io community.
Things to look forward to in upcoming updates:
- Complete soundtrack with more songs
- Improved character animation
- Improved level graphics
- Overall polish
Keep in touch
If you are interested, follow the game development here on itch.io (hit Follow in upper right corner) or on other sites:
Curious what's new since last version? Here are the most recent changes. Want to see the whole Change Log? See Community Forum below.
Version 0.2.7d (16/09/2017)
- Redesigned stage 2 to it's final form as it will appear in full release
|Published||169 days ago|
|Author||Nut Cracks Studio|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, dungeon, Experimental, Fantasy, Medieval, Non violent, Rhythm, Side Scroller, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Demoversion is out, improved and free for everyone 93 days ago
- Every knight needs a sword. And shield. And cape. And donuts. 117 days ago
- Stepping up the level graphics 124 days ago
- New version rolls out 135 days ago
- A Knight Never Yields - introducing game about kid going blind 137 days ago