A downloadable game
Fantasy game where you have to finish each level twice; once the normal way, second time completely blinded.
A Knight Never Yields is the platform game where you
- Play as hero with no eye-sight
- Use your hearing, sense of rhythm and visual clues to finish each level
- Unlock new skills to overcome deadly traps
- Face 17 levels - difficulty goes higher as you progress
- Get straight into game with simple tutorials covering each aspect of the game
Use your hearing, wit, sense of rhythm, memory and in-game clues to get through each level. Complete all Trials and emerge as true knight - Member of the Order of Blind Knights!
Keep in touch
The best source of information is the A Knight Never Yields official webpage.
For daily dose of game development follow me on my official Twitter.
For more in-depth info, check my IndieDB page.
|Published||227 days ago|
|Author||Nut Cracks Studio|
|Tags||3D, blind, dungeon, Experimental, Fantasy, Medieval, Non violent, Rhythm, Side Scroller, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
- A Knight Never Yields - Announcement Trailer24 days ago
- A Knight Never Yields - last chance to play46 days ago
- Demoversion is out, improved and free for everyone151 days ago
- Every knight needs a sword. And shield. And cape. And donuts.175 days ago
- Stepping up the level graphics182 days ago
- New version rolls out193 days ago
- A Knight Never Yields - introducing game about kid going blind195 days ago