A Knight Never Yields
A downloadable game for Windows
Fantasy game where you have to finish each level twice; once the normal way, second time completely blinded.
A Knight Never Yields is the platform game where you
- Play as hero with no eye-sight
- Use your hearing, sense of rhythm and visual clues to finish each level
- Unlock new skills to overcome deadly traps
- Face 20 levels - difficulty goes higher as you progress
- Get straight into game with simple tutorials covering each aspect of the game
Use your hearing, wit, sense of rhythm, memory and in-game clues to get through each level. Complete all Trials and emerge as true knight - Member of the Order of Blind Knights!
Game in development
A Knight Never Yields is currently in later stage of development. The game is fully playable, with core mechanics and level design fully fleshed out. Current price is not a full price and is a special offer for itch.io community.
Things to look forward to in upcoming updates:
- Complete soundtrack with more songs
- Improved character animation
- Improved level graphics
- Overall polish
Curious what's new since last version? Here are the most recent changes. Want to see the whole Change Log? See Community Forum below.
Version 0.2.2d (19/06/2017)
- Changed camera angle to give better perspective of what's in front of player
- Unified texts on some buttons to have the same meaning
- Added small camera pan in the beginning of each level - polish!
|Published||74 days ago|
|Author||Nut Cracks Studio|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, dungeon, Experimental, Fantasy, Medieval, Non violent, Rhythm, Side Scroller, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Every knight needs a sword. And shield. And cape. And donuts. 21 days ago
- Stepping up the level graphics 28 days ago
- New version rolls out 39 days ago
- A Knight Never Yields - introducing game about kid going blind 41 days ago